Here are some details from Grace's birthday party. Please excuse the not so fabulous pics. I kinda wish I would have taken more Polaroids.
1. Bunting made from leftover quilt squares stolen from my mother's sewing room.
2. My family is a little bit insane when it comes to food. Everything must be homemade. My sister, Liz and brother Michael made 90 turkey sliders. My nephews helped me make flags for them. Also we ordered biodegradable paper goods from Branch Home. They were inconspicuous piled into a pretty Maine basket and we just threw them in the compost pile afterwards:)
3. Jordan from Oh Happy Day made the invitations. She did such a great job. When my grandmother first saw them she said," Was I holding a balloon?" I consider these invitations to also be keepsakes. I've got mine up on my wall by my desk.
4. Me dancing with my sister, Erika's baby Ella. Let's not talk about my need for a hair cut:)
5. My mom picked up this cupcake stand from Crate and Barrel and it worked really well.
6. The look on my grandmother's face when the band started playing was priceless. Not to be gushy, but she really is something. She survived breast cancer over 30 years ago and has maintained a really positive attitude over the years. She's getting ready to move back into her own little apartment in another week! Most people call her Amazing Grace!